Friday, August 12, 2005

Thanks for the memories!!

What great pictures of our Bear Lake adventure. It's fun to see them on the blog! Thanks to everyone who posts pictures and comments-it's alot of fun to read--I just haven't quite taken the plunge to try pics.
Thanks everyone for making our campout so great. I think we all had a great time-it was fun to see Nicole and Ben(sorry Em and Bri and fam couldn't come but maybe we will see them soon!) It was great to have all pitch in and do their part so it wasn't hard for anyone. The meal assignment was a perfect idea-one that should carry from year to year-campout to campout, don't you think?
Thanks again everyone--we've got the best family ever!!
Love, Mom, Sandee, Grandma
P.S. Way to go Cam on your new tooth!!!

3 comments:

Angee said...

Yes, the vacation was awesome! In fact, I was ready to go back yesterday. I must thank everyone for making the vacation so easy for me. I think I was a little slacking and took advantage of some people. Although my kids did prefer all of you over me. Except Cam of course. Phew. Anyway, I agree with the meal assignments. Sandee took her assignment seriously, making chili fritos for everyone at about 11:00pm. Who knew chili was good after 10? I have some more pictures to post when I get the chance. So where is the vacation going to be next year?

Ang

Torsell said...

ditto to all the above and mom's comments. i love our family very much and am very thankful for the family bond we all share.

The Bateman Family said...

I agree with everything as well!! I also think that the meal assignment worked out great, but I call that I don't have to do anything with the word Breakfast attached to it next year!! :) Just Jokin'...I pulled through just fine!! I love you all,

Heath (aunt Heath for some)