Sunday, September 25, 2005

Beautiful Fall Part 2






I have to agree with Heath. The leaves are so awesome right now. We went down to Richfield and saw the most spectacular show of fall colors I have ever seen. The reds were incredible. Wish you all could have been there with us. We had fun taking some pictures. I know it's to many to share, but I'm sharing them all anyway. We miss you guys!

4 comments:

Torsell said...

Where's Waldo, I mean Rylie? Gosh, poor third child getting left out... j/k We missed you guys yesterday.

The Bateman Family said...

D- how can I make the pictures so that I can put them on my background of my computer? I really want the one of Cam in the leaves.
Thanks!!

The Bateman Family said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Angee said...

Heath-

Ang will have to send you the original (in large format).

We'll get right on it for you-

D