I thought I would post some pictures of my Chicago trip. The cubs game was awesome and I took some pictures that I will have to post later. I thought of D and Ang the whole time.
Wow. Chicago. How was it? I need details on what you did and what was cool. Someday I'm sure the Drapers will get there. Do you remember who pitched for the Cubs? Who did they play? Glad you had a good time. Rylie still misses you. (As do we all.)
been there....longest game of my life. do you remember emily? i think it was like 92 innings (is that spelled right, it looks weird)anyway, you make pink look really cute, nic. thanks for the pictures.
They played Houston and they got their bottoms kicked. I have no idea who pitched. I was too busy watching all the cute players. :) I sat three rows back from behind the plate. We also went to a really cool aquarium and we went to Buddy Guys club and listened to some pretty good blues.
4 comments:
Wow. Chicago. How was it? I need details on what you did and what was cool. Someday I'm sure the Drapers will get there. Do you remember who pitched for the Cubs? Who did they play? Glad you had a good time. Rylie still misses you. (As do we all.)
I would LOVE to go to Wrigley Field! That would make my week.
D
been there....longest game of my life. do you remember emily? i think it was like 92 innings (is that spelled right, it looks weird)anyway, you make pink look really cute, nic. thanks for the pictures.
They played Houston and they got their bottoms kicked. I have no idea who pitched. I was too busy watching all the cute players. :) I sat three rows back from behind the plate. We also went to a really cool aquarium and we went to Buddy Guys club and listened to some pretty good blues.
Post a Comment