Em- I just found out that I have Graduation on October 1st and so I will not be able to make it that weekend. The next weekend that I don't have either a wedding or Ben's family stuff is the 22nd. It looks like I will be mailing my present. I will call her later to tell her I can't come. :( I will be coming there quite a bit soon because hunting season is just around the corner. Ben has been dove hunting everyday this week.
D&Ang- I thought you guys would like to know that I will be at a Cubs game in Chicago next Saturday. Too bad you can't come with me.
See everyone soon. (hopefully)
Nicole
2 comments:
I miss you Nic, I hope we can see you soon!
Cole, I'm more than a little jealous, as I'm sure Darren is. Sing extra loud during the 7th inning stretch, will ya? Wish you were coming to a Stingers game instead. :)
Ang
Post a Comment