Monday, October 10, 2005

Slackin'

Okay, I am slacking a little with postings on the blog. We have some fun pictures of Josh and Heath's birthday and stuff. As soon as our lives slow down a little (after the baby and after moving and after finishing the condo and after having a nervous breakdown j/k) and as soon as I get the internet hooked up at our condo I'll get everything posted. I'm pretty sure the baby will be here ANY day so we'll be calling everyone when that happens. We can't wait to be done with all of this.............

3 comments:

Angee said...

Do you need any help moving? Painting, I'm not so good at. Moving, I can do. Can't wait for that phone call. Glad you got the carpet in before RJ got here. It will be nice to take him to a new place. Glad you took pictures on Sunday. Can't wait to see the new place. So many sentences. Why am I still writing?

Angee said...

I'm just wondering how Ryan is. His Yankees and Braves are out. Is he OK? Thank goodness he has football. :)

Torsell said...

I'm going to make it. I'm kind of numb to the feeling of the Yankees or the Braves not making the series for at least two years in a row. I sure am glad that I still have the Broncos though. (I just probably jinx them, so they will lose this week :) ) but thanks for being concerned we'll see you Sunday.

Ryan