Hi Torsells. How is it coming since Sunday? I was hoping that you took some before pictures. Perhaps some during pictures, and after pictures. I can't wait to see the after. Hang in there. Did you get the carpet thing done?
Oh Ang, it seems like a never ending project. It sure will be nice when it's all done. Yes, we got new carpet, it gets installed Monday.....can't wait!
Where did you end up getting your carpet from? No worries. One of these days you'll be sitting in your new house with your new baby boy and think wow, that went fast. I'm so excited for you guys! RJ is going to be one lucky boy. Tell Ryan to take a break to at least catch some baseball. I love October baseball!
3 comments:
Hi Torsells. How is it coming since Sunday? I was hoping that you took some before pictures. Perhaps some during pictures, and after pictures. I can't wait to see the after. Hang in there. Did you get the carpet thing done?
Oh Ang, it seems like a never ending project. It sure will be nice when it's all done. Yes, we got new carpet, it gets installed Monday.....can't wait!
Where did you end up getting your carpet from? No worries. One of these days you'll be sitting in your new house with your new baby boy and think wow, that went fast. I'm so excited for you guys! RJ is going to be one lucky boy. Tell Ryan to take a break to at least catch some baseball. I love October baseball!
Post a Comment