


Hello everyone! I thought I would have seen plenty of Halloween pictures on the blog. Did everyone have a successful Halloween? Ours was good. The weather was quite nice for a Halloween change. Rylie really enjoyed herself and has been eating candy ever since she got home Halloween nite. Mason loves that he has candy at his disposal. Kenzie mostly enjoyed hanging with her friends (she's Deb from Napolean Dynamite). It was hard for her to dress in clothes that don't match. Where does she get her fashion from? Has to be Draper blood.
Bring on Thanksgiving.
2 comments:
Well I suppose when they get a little bigger they will realize that you can fit a lot more candy into a pillow case, than one of those pumkins. Have a good rest of the week. O yea awesome pics.
Ryan
I love the pictures. We had 1 trick or treater the entire night and I didn't even get the door....
Post a Comment