Thursday, November 17, 2005

Some pics from kansas





Kelcie's famous look, cakes for our cubscout cake auction, and Lexi Lou with a gogurt. Love you all. It was fun to be home for a while.

7 comments:

Angee said...

I'll take the snowman cake!

Ang

Torsell said...

how much did your cakes go for?

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

My adult cake sod for $15 and the Kids cake was the 2nd highest kid cake sold for 40 tickets.

Jennica said...

Guess what Emily? I was talking to Christina telling her about Lexi's elbow and then I remembered her telling me before we went shopping that she couldn't buckle her own seatbelt because her elbow hurt! How long has it been dislocated?

Angee said...

What? Dislocated elbow? Info please.

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

Lexi dislocated her elbow from swinging in the van on the back seats. It only happened the other day as far as we know, she was in so much pain that I doubt that it coould od happened any other time ans us not kknow it.

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

Lexi dislocated her elbow from swinging in the van on the back seats. It only happened the other day as far as we know, she was in so much pain that I doubt that it coould od happened any other time ans us not kknow it.