Sunday, October 22, 2006

Baby Game

October 24th is coming up you see -
Angee's having an ultra-sound, yipee!
Post your guess here of what it will be -
Is it a boy or a girl -
We'll have to wait and see!

10 comments:

The Biblers said...

I say girl

Angee said...

Bec. You read my mind. I was just getting on to ask for guesses. Your post is way cuter than I could have ever come up with. Thanks!

Oh, I say boy.

Torsell said...

I'm gonna have to say boy -

Jennica said...

I'll pray for a boy, but I'm guessing a girl.

Jennica said...

I'll pray for a boy, but I'm guessing a girl.

MOM said...

I'm going to have to go with BOY...for Mason!!(and Bridger and Jaxon)
Grandma

The Bateman Family said...

Danen and I are both going with BOY!!!! Bridge and Jack Jack would love to have another boy cousin to play with!!

Torsell said...

I'm gonna have to say that the odds are in your favor for a BOY!

Ryan

Dad said...

I'm not going against Ang' So I'll go with a boy also.

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

It's too late for anything but a baby....