Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Introducing...

Sadie C. Draper
Born: 6:48am, March 6, 2007

IT'S A GIRL! Angee had our baby yesterday morning. She went into delivery mode Monday night at 10:30 and woke me at midnight to tell me that it was time to get to the hospital. On our drive to the hospital I kept assuring Ang that if things got too hard for her, I would scoot over and take the wheel. : )

After a LONG night, the baby finally came at 6:48 this morning. A healthy girl, 6lbs, 14oz, 19in (I know, those numbers really mean nothing to us men, but those of you who are women somehow find them interesting).

On to the pics:




6 comments:

The Bateman Family said...

How cute!!! I love the pictures! I can't wait to hold her!

Torsell said...

She is super cute and she is so squeaky!

MOM said...

Glad to see she got her good looks from her aunt. Love the nose! -Jenn

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

She's beautiful...wish I were there to see her in person. Congratulations to the brave parents who dared to venture on!

Larsen Family said...

Congratulations! Thanks for sending the pictures! She is beautiful! (And Angee - you look wonderful - you still look 25 even right after giving birth!) It was sooo good to hear from you guys! Hope all is well with the rest of your family! Talk to you soon!
Shane and Aimee

Angee said...

The amazing Sadie!


-Kenzie