Tuesday, March 13, 2007

March Maaaaadness

So I don't accidentally leave anyone out, you're more than welcome to join the fun:

In an effort to promote community unity (no pun intended), I've created an ESPN Tournament Challenge Group, and I'd love for you to participate. Participation is entirely optional. Prizes include bragging rights for the entire off-season.

Here's our group information.

Game Front Page: http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/frontpage
Group Name: Drape's Doggs
Password: bringiton

To join in on the fun, follow the link below. You will need to create an ESPN account (if you haven't already), but it's free. You're free to invite whomever you'd like to participate. The only rule we'll have is that you are allowed to submit ONLY UP TO TWO ENTRIES into our group.

http://games.espn.go.com/tcmen/group?groupID=29111&password=bringiton

Good luck (you're going to need it). You've got until Thursday to update your brackets.

DD

2 comments:

The Biblers said...

I hope the guessing game works!

The Biblers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.