I enjoyed it. I think the only thing people remember about me is sleeping in late and hashbrown....
I enjoyed it too... I was just a huge mood bucket and always got everything I wanted. Not because I should have but because I was such a brat!!
Actually Ang...there were 5 Draper women! Jennica just sort of got her own space!!(luckily) SandeeP.S. I'm not quite sure how we made it through...especially when p.m.s. set in!It's all kind of a blur! Hang in there, you're doing great!!
I have no recollection of what happened back then. :)
I have no recollection either D. But like mom said, I had my own space. :o)
I was the angel of the family and everyone loved me the most!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I enjoyed it. I think the only thing people remember about me is sleeping in late and hashbrown....
I enjoyed it too... I was just a huge mood bucket and always got everything I wanted. Not because I should have but because I was such a brat!!
Actually Ang...there were 5 Draper women! Jennica just sort of got her own space!!(luckily)
Sandee
P.S. I'm not quite sure how we made it through...especially when p.m.s. set in!
It's all kind of a blur!
Hang in there, you're doing great!!
I have no recollection of what happened back then. :)
I have no recollection either D. But like mom said, I had my own space. :o)
I was the angel of the family and everyone loved me the most!
Post a Comment