Wednesday, October 03, 2007

I FOUND IT!!!!!!!

In case any of you are wondering what "it" is...it's the location for our next family vacation!!! I am very excited about it and I hope that you will be too! It is close to Lava hot springs, so there will be some good fishing in the river, hikin' in the mountains and tubin down the river!!! The cost will be the same as last year...$200.00 per family. I would appreciate it if you paid half by the end of November, and the other half by the end of March. We have already sent the deposit to reserve this location, and the dates are a definite August 6-9 2008. If you would like to see where we will be staying -- the website is lavaschoolhouse.com -- if that doesn't work, just let me know and I'll find it for you!!! I'M EXCITED!!!!

4 comments:

Jennica said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! Love the basketball court! Looks fun!

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

I checked it out. It looks fun. We'll get you a check.

Torsell said...

We can't wait and hopefully I won't be pregnant! hee hee

Darren Draper said...

Sounds great, Heather!

I can't wait to stay overnight in a school house - maybe I can talk my boss into counting it as work time.