that is funny - I like all your pictures too!
Poor Kelcie had a bully this round didnt she. It seemed like they played good together most of the time though - fun pictures!!
I think it was Danen's job to stop that fight. You were clearly busy!-Jennica
Funny video. Thanks for sharing.Sure do miss everyone now. It's kind of hard to get back into the reality of living so far away. We had a lot of fun.Em
Post a Comment
4 comments:
that is funny - I like all your pictures too!
Poor Kelcie had a bully this round didnt she. It seemed like they played good together most of the time though - fun pictures!!
I think it was Danen's job to stop that fight. You were clearly busy!
-Jennica
Funny video. Thanks for sharing.
Sure do miss everyone now. It's kind of hard to get back into the reality of living so far away. We had a lot of fun.
Em
Post a Comment