
So I saw "Music & Lyrics" and "Just like Heaven" last week and enjoyed them. Then last nite I saw "13 Going on 30" and loved it. (Thanks Jenn.) I can't believe it took me that long to see these movies. So I'm wondering what other chick flicks I'm missing. Leave your list (lengthy if you want) in the comments. Thank you.
3 comments:
How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
Chasing Liberty
The Prince and Me
Ever After
Pride and Prejudice
Step Up
She's the Man
French Kiss** (A favorite)
The Wedding Date
Catch and Release
The Family Stone
Something New
The Holiday** (a favorite)
The Notebook
The cutting Edge
Win a Date With Tad Hamilton
First Daughter
Hitch
Fever Pitch
Failure to Launch
Just MArried
Can't buy me Love
A Walk in the Clouds (cheesy but good)
Sweet Home Alabama *** (a Favorite)
Apparently I have a video watching/collecting problem...these are the ones available at Kynaston Home Rentals:).
I think I have all those too - Ditto to Ems recomendations!
I agree! I especially love Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, and I haven't seen it in such a long time!
-Jennica
Post a Comment