Here are some recent photos of Laynee. I put her in this outfit yesterday. I got sick of all the girly colors. Does she look like a boy? At least she is a cute boy!!




Everyone loved this outfit - Ben said it was his favorite. We are total
opposites! The more
girly the better for Ben. She has started eating her feet and screaming all the time. The feet thing is cute - the screaming is cute for about 5 seconds. :)
3 comments:
Amazingly she looks so cute either way - way girly or sporty.
Love the smiling picture. I would love to hear her scream. :)
She could care less if she looks like a boy....she's comfortable and cute! I think she still looks like a girl.
She is super cute. Her hair is getting light and long. Can't wait to see you guys again.
Becca
Post a Comment