I am trying really hard to figure out what we should do for the camp out next year! Now with two babies on the way I thought I would see what everyone plans on doing. Would it be easier to do it at the end of July/beginning of August so babies are older? When does school start back up? We were thinking of Branson, Missouri - there is a ton to do for everyone! How do people feel about the house being on a lake or having a swimming pool? Let me know....
4 comments:
Hi -
Ryan's number one preference would be a 3 day weekend like 4th of July, Labor Day etc. for the sake of having more time off work. But other than that I think we would try to make it whenever you choose. It might be easier to have our baby older but that just depends on the baby. As long as Jaxon and Hudson keep a leash on around the water they should be fine. :)
Becca
We are just excited for the 5 hour drive instead of 16+...
Hmmmm...I'm not really sure what to do. I talked to Danen and he thinks it's pretty far to go with a 2 month old or a 4 month old, but would like to try. It honestly depends on what kind of a baby it is. (calm or crazy)
I haven't received my summer USU schedule yet, but I think the last part of July/beginning of August is when I will be tied up in Logan.
Personally, I think the first 2 or three weeks of June are best.
Branson sounds great. I can't wait to drive 20 hours to go camping with 5 kids in a tent. :) Or maybe a cabin sounds better. Ummmm, yep.
As for the house on a lake, I'm all for it or swimming, too.
Post a Comment