Wednesday, October 29, 2008

WHAT'S UP?







So, it's been a while since I've posted something, so long, I still haven't showed everyone what Lexi was able to buy with her birthday giftcards.

Lexi is also sporting the classic bed-head do. Her hair was not touched...and this is what it looked like the other morning when she woke up. PRETTY CRAZY!!

Jessie performed songs and dances a few weeks ago in her 3rd grade music program. She is very talented in the performing department. Only FRONT AND CENTER for her:).

We have also enjoyed some flag football this fall. Taylor has been a joy to watch. He actually really had fun, and boy did he do great. He had some interceptions, touch-downs, "tackles"...it was a positive experience for us all!

Kelcie-Beth, well what can I say, she tagged along with us for all of the activities and her face usually looked just like this picture. She is full of happiness and energy.

2 comments:

Dad said...

I love Lexis 'do. It looks like a good lifein middle america

The Biblers said...

I cant wait to see you guys next weekend!!