Saturday, February 26, 2011

Drum roll please......

I know you will all be happy to hear that I have just RENEWED my Zoo membership!!!(That means I can still take a guest and 3 other kids for another year!!) YEAH!!!! So...let's get planning for some zoo trips cause I'm done with winter and I'm going to start pretending it's summer!!! Woo Hoo!!


Here's a couple pictures for ya!! I know they're both kinda random...but I'm too lazy right now to put a good post together!!

4 comments:

Angee said...

I really want to take Sadie for her birthday next week. Tuesday or Wednesday is looking pretty warm. Perhaps the day we don't go we could do piano. I think Becca's even going to be in town...

The Bateman Family said...

That sounds PERFECT!!!!

Anonymous said...

YES!!! I'm in!

Anonymous said...

for going a lot this summer that is....maybe not this week, I just will probably be sleeping seeing that it is 230 a.m. and I am just commenting. Man I LOVE graveyards!! :)