It has been freezing here! This morning it was -34 with the wind chill. Ouch! It's just bitterly cold. Ryan took the boys sleigh riding last week and they had a blast. Good thing it wasn't in the negatives then! Our pipes froze yesterday and we had no water. Two things I learned yesterday. 1- I could have never been a pioneer and 2- I complain too much. I also have been working on a few projects. I painted the guest bathroom and the boys bathroom and I really like both of them. The other pictures are Jax and his project board and a few others of the boys.
2 comments:
And to think I thought it was cold here. Hope you have lots of treats and movies to get you through the cold because who wants to go out in that?
The hill looks awesome! The bathrooms are colorful.
Post a Comment