Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Blake's Birthday!!!

 So...my little boy has turned two!! I can't believe how fast the years have flown by!! We had such a fun birthday yesterday with our little guy.  Blake was off-the-wall hyper all day, and Bridger was right there with him (I'm sure it wasn't the extra little pieces of cake, or candy that they were eating all day!). Enjoy!


I let Bridger start off the day by giving Blake his big balloon bouquet.   Blake LOVED it!!! He just kept saying "mine"...I know, I know, he doesn't hardly say any OTHER word, but still...it was cute
Yep...a candle in a blueberry pancake for breakfast! He blew the candle out like a pro...too bad he was too excited to eat any of it!

"Hmmmm...I wonder what present will be next"

Thanks G-ma & G-pa, he loves his little book, but....

He loves his SUPER NOISY AND DANGEROUS gun even more!!! ;)  he he, kidding

Thanks D & Ang for the motorcycles that he can't even sleep without....good thing we bought him a wagon so that he could have a ramp with a "jump"

Thanks Aunt Em & Uncle Brian for the WAY cool book!! I didn't really believe that it would dry and work again...but it DID!! Blake wanted to draw all day today!

Here he is saying "Ohhh....this cake is so delicious!" -- okay, so I'm just trying to turn a crappy picture into a good one :)

I know you're probably wondering what bakery I bought this sweet cake at, right?!  Well, wonder no more...I did it myself!! (Wow, I'm pretty funny late at night!...yep, 10:22 is late)

At least it tastes good!!! (How could it NOT, with M&M's, Skittles, and reeses pieces on top...not to mention those yummy gummy wheels!!)

Thanks Aunt Cole and Uncle Ben for the awesome puzzle/book!! Bridger was trying to teach Blake the actual names of all the tractors and I thought it was so cute!

Thanks Aunt Bec and Uncle Ryan for the trains!!! Blake LOVES them...and won't let Bridger even touch them!! (As you can probably barely tell, this is BEFORE Uncle Ryan gave him his haircut!!)

How cute is this?? Blake was LOVING Jaxon this trip!! Jaxon is such a fun little cousin to play trains with!
Thank you so much everyone for all of the gifts!!! He loved them all and has been on cloud nine since the second he woke up yesterday!! We love you all!!

3 comments:

Sandee said...

This is so cute! Can't believe he is already 2!!! I hate to say I like his hair cut, because I wish you would let it grow out SO long! :)

Sorry I missed the party! :(

-Jenn

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

Heath, you ARE funny...even when it's not super late, like in the 10's :). Looks like a wonderful birthday!

Angee said...

Thanks for inviting us! We had a great time and smiled all nite watching Blake with his jump. :)

As for him talking, I think he says a ton! I heard all sorts of talking at his bday:

jump
vroom
mom
daddy
grandma
me
mine
bridger
hi
oh

those are just off the top of my head.

Anyway, we sure love that 2 year old...