Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Sept. and October Kynastons












a




One of our family actvities included a friendly game of frisbee golf.


Bri only had to get in the water twice! I was SO laughing at this! Look how high his short are!!



Tay is officially taller than Grandpa! HOLY COW!! where does the time go?



Our "look-alike" Walmart cake. We went to walmart cause she wanted to pick one out...the one she liked was$24.99....hence the homeade version with frosting so thick I had to use the blow dryer to smooth it out. Believe me I was lol ing. :)


Getting a card or package in the mail is so much fun for our kids! Thanks so much for the many years of thoughtful giving each of you have expressed through our children's lives!!




Lexi had a wonderful birthday! A ripstick was her biggest wish, and boy can she rip! She was so lucky to have a visit from both grandparents during her birth week. She LOVES birthdays.

4 comments:

Angee said...

Man we miss you guys!

Love the cake, and I totally guessed that the pumpkin with all the eyes was Lexi's. :)

Darren Draper said...

Great pictures, Em. Thanks for sharing!

For what it's worth, Tay may be taller than Gpa, but his chest doesn't stick out quite as far. :-)

Sandee said...

Happy (late) Birthday Lex!! What a cute cake!!

-Jennica

Sandee said...

The shot of Tay' and Gpa is an optical illusion. LUL Gpa