Brother/Sister gift exchange.
Did you know that I love poinsettas?
Taylor's BIG 14...he wanted banana cream pie, which was a great idea, except that I made it gross with yucky GREEN bananas.
Christmas.
Did I mention we have puppies again? Probably not. It has been interesting to see the psychological damage that occurred to me during our last puppy experience! I haven't done one thing with these cute little buggers and it's been great!
"Kelcie's" puppy has the CUTEST face!
One thing that makes Kansas beautiful...the sunsets.
More Christmas. Lexi got a little fish tank. She had five fish that lasted 5 days. I think something was wrong with the water :). I just emptied the tank yesterday. We'll try again.
Taylors b-day gift from Kelcie. She colored him a cute "card".
Cotton candy anyone? Lexi is pretty good at custom colors and flavors.
Jessie needed a new ipod screen protector, for the professionally fixed ipod she got from grandpa. :)
Tay's favorite Christmas present were these headphones. When you put them on, you can't help but bust a move. Beats, by Dr. Dre'.
Kelcie has enjoyed this easel, to help her share her creative talents.
Jessie has had fun with her dessert maker with interchangeable plates...she has made brownies, cookies, mini bundt cakes.
SLIPPERS :)
Indoor soccer game---wichita wings----family fun.
Well, there's the "catch-up" post. I will try to do better. :)
5 comments:
Great catch up. I didn't see any pics of you though.Somebody has to take the pics,that's why I learned D's self photo technique.LUL Dad
Cute puppies! The one looks like a little Detroit. Psychological damage done to me there or maybe we'd get another dog. :)
Jessie's hair is so cute!
I want to go to an indoor soccer game. That looks fun. When does their season run?
Sure miss you guys!
The puppies are adorable!! Cute cute kids too! Miss you guys lots!
I LOVE the catch up post!! Christmas looked so fun and I love the gingerbread houses! What cute kids and such a fun mom to do all those fun things!!
Man you guys are always doing way fun things....Im kinda jealous! love the cute puppies. Thanks for all the fun pictures!
Post a Comment