The girls and I had alot of fun at aunt heaths house this past week. Josh had to work from 7am to 10pm so he stayed at the parents house and then Danen was out of town all that week so Heather and I decided to make a party out of it. We just let the kids play and we just hung out. Lilee did not want to go home at all! The next day she asked if we were going to go and play with Blakers....Thanks again aunt heath we love you!
LOVE it!!! Thanks for coming and making my week go by so much faster! Blake has been looking for you guys for the last few days wondering where you went! I really need to work on my crazy eyes in pictures! :)
3 comments:
I was so glad we could catch you for a minute.
Love the pic of Lilee and Blake asleep. Cousin fun can wear a kid out...
LOVE it!!! Thanks for coming and making my week go by so much faster! Blake has been looking for you guys for the last few days wondering where you went! I really need to work on my crazy eyes in pictures! :)
Looks fun!! What cute kids we have in our family! ;)
Post a Comment