| Happy Father's Day!! |
| Cute little Gracee!!! I can't believe she's almost ONE! |
| Yep...Jenn loves these kind of pictures :) |
| In case any of you missed my awesome father's day gift to Danen...it's a road for the boys to drive their cars on :) |
| Bocce ball...need I say more? |
| How cute is this??? I LOVED this picture! |
| LOVE that Brynn is staring at Jess like she's crazy! |
| What an awesome babysitter and such a cute baby!! |
| LOVED playing in the water! |
| Run Bridger, RUN!! |
| How many wet kids can we fit on one trampoline?? |
| a little water-fighting in our backyard :) Emphasis on the fighting...haha |
| Becca's brilliant idea to put targets on the fence! LOVED it! |
| I'm sure you guys don't need me to explain...but we're spelling WOW in case you just couldn't see it |
| I'm pretty sure they're not gonna be able to see a whole lot that way :) |
| Loved Copperton park...even with all the box elder bugs! |
| Two troopers on the hike to timp. cave |
| Can you believe they had a "real" bathroom up on top of a mountain?? |
| LOVE the shades! |
| Bridger is a little obsessed with "officer" Draper |
| These kids loved the water/splash pad at the mall |
| We wore them out and made them lay out to dry :) |
| I am SO mad that this picture came out blurry!! They were being so stinkin cute together! |
1 comment:
Way cute pics. LUL, Dad
Post a Comment