Monday, August 06, 2012

Here's to all who think I never blog.... :)

 We'll start with the Denny Family Party...

Laynee was cuddling up to Gpa, but she wouldn't look at me!


Mmmmm Nachos...(I still have some leftover cheese in my fridge from my camping nachos, D, if you're interested!)

Mud...need I say more?

This was BEFORE his shorts fell off from all the extra water weight :)

How cute is Kendyl?? SOOO cute! Oh, and Jenn is pretty cute too!
 Shopping for shirts with Kalyn! I sure wish I would've seen the little play place BEFORE we were done shopping!! :)
Can you believe that the three of them fit in a cart??  I can't believe I didn't get a single picture of ALL four 3 year olds!

This one gets to be big since you need to see their shirts :)

This one gets to be big because does it get any cuter than this??

How many kids can we fit on the tramp....
 Lilee's birthday party was a huge hit! The kids(and adults!) loved the drums, the backyard, and the food!!


 Brooke: "okay you guys, just be careful because we have a couple holes in our backyard"

Ang ONE second later on the left....need I say more??  :)


At least she can laugh it off!! :)

This was SO cute!!! Easton ran up and gave Ry the biggest hug EVER!!

LOVE the purse, Laynee!!

This is Jenn telling me that I kinda stink at taking good pictures....look who's laughing now!!

I still wish I could do my eyelashes like Bec!!
 Swimming Lessons (FINALLY) for my boys! Today was their first lesson and they both did fantastic!! We thought we should finally have them learn how to swim so we can go visit the Kynaston's again SOON!! We miss you guys!!

 This is the view from my house today.  I can't believe how many fires have burned around us this year!! So glad it isn't closer to our house!!

Love you all and I hope to see all of your posts soon!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man!!!! Sorry Ang! I felt so bad....Good post heath.

Angee said...

Oh Heath - you make me laugh. So glad you could capture my grace on camera. :) In my defense I did not hear Brooke say anything about holes. (Although I'm pretty sure it wouldn't have mattered.)