I'm not sure if this will work, but here is the web page for the cabin that we have reserved for the campout.
http://www.vrbo.com/29856
This is in the Vale, CO, area. This is located about an hour and a half or so away from Nicole's house. Since it has 8 bedrooms, then each family will have one private bedroom. There are 3 separate "living room" areas that should more than accommodate all of us.
We have reserved this cabin June 20, 21, 22 (Thursday check in at 4pm, Check-out is Sunday at 10am)
This will cost $200 per family, or thereabouts...we're still working on the details. We've already reserved it with a deposit, and the entire total for the weekend will be due 30 days BEFORE the campout.
With this in mind, we think the easiest way to do this is to have $100 due by March 31, and the remaining $100 (or whatever is figured out) by May 15th. Does that sound okay for everyone? If there are any concerns or questions about the amount please call and talk to us.
Any suggestions for activities are welcome. It's a resort area, so there are a lot of available activities for us to do.
We love you and are super excited!!!
7 comments:
Looks FUN!
It is a little closer to silverthorne which has outlet stores. It is real close to dillon reservoir which is huge. I am sure there is a golf course and hiking as well as plenty of fishing and water activities! I think this is amazing!
Ryno
We are super excited - looks like a blast!!
So excited! I love that there is a pool table and such - my big kids will love playing with the older cousins there...
yayyy!
Thanks Bec. I already found 2 hikes I would love to do...
This looks like fun!
Post a Comment