What is one thing you doubt most of us don't know about you? That I am a CNA.....Did you guys know that Brooke is a CNA?
If you could only eat one thing for the rest your life, what would it be and why? Mexican Food
What movie could you watch over and over again? Sweet Home Alabama
If you had to live outside the U.S., where would you live and why?
Australia, because they have cool accents
What was your least favorite or most favorite subjects in school? Least: History and favorite: Recess
What is something that makes you smile from ear to ear? When Bridger picks things up with his toes
What's a TV show you hate to admit you like? Friends
Who are your favorite bands or music? Almost anything country and Michael Jackson
What is your favorite fruit or vegetable? I love peaches, I loves applesaue and I love kiwis in the winter
What age do you think is the ideal age? Right now since I am one year smarter than Danen
If you could vacation anywhere, where would it be? Iceland
If you weren't doing what you are doing now, what would you be doing? Feeding Bridger
What's one part of your daily/weekly routine you don't like? Waking up
What is your favorite type of Candy (Bar)? Milky Way
What is one of your favorite smells? Laundry detergent
What is your favorite holiday? Why? I like summer, is summer a holiday?
If you could choose any job in the world what would it be? A Nurse
2 comments:
Heath, you put a smile on my face this morning. Michael Jackson? Iceland? Who knew.
You can still be a nurse...you are so young!
Post a Comment