Monday, August 28, 2006

Trip to Orlando

Here are the Flamingos - they were really stinky!!

Ben thought the giant turtles were pretty cool.

The barracudas were really scary looking.

There was a pretty cool shark tank that was a tunnel.


This was Ben and I after we dried off from the rain!

Shamu putting on a show. I think there have been many Shamu's because I remember seeing Shamu when I was seven at Disney Land.


These are the dolphins we got to pet - It was soooo awesome!! I was watching the news the next day and a little boy got bit by one of these dolphins.


I love the penguins!!

4 comments:

Torsell said...

cool pictures. that looks like lots of fun. i thought you cut your hair? it still looks long. it's cute.

Angee said...

Way cool pictures. How about a Draper Family Vacation there? It looks like you hit Sea World. What else did you do?

The Biblers said...

We only had 2 days to do fun stuff so we choose to go to Sea World and Daytona Beach. Maybe next time we will do the whole Universal side of things.

Emily and Kynaston Family said...

We love all of your pictures and the nice commentary to go along with them. We can't wait to see you guys in person.